Friday 13 November 2009

Help me to like the Fifth Doctor more.

Well The only stories I havent seen with the Fifth Doctor in are:

Kinda
Snakedance
The Kings Demons
The Awakening
Frontios
Planet of Fire


My favourite Fifth Doctor story is Earthshock. My most favourite regeneration sequence is in TCOA (Caves). I am looking forward to the Kamelion DVD boxset coming out next year, since they are the only stories with Anthony Ainley that I havent yet seen. My gran always used to say to me that my father looks like Peter Davison.

I would say my favourite team (companion team) with the Fifth doctor are Tegan, Nyssa and Adric. Actually Adric doesnt really annoy me at all. I am also most keen on the Fifth Doctors costume which he first wore in Season 19, and myself do own a Season 19 sweater and have just bought 2 Season 19 fifth Doctor shirts. Can anyone remind me why the Fifth Doctor wears the celery again, because I've actually forgot.

I thought the Fifth Doctor in Time-Crash appeared more grumpy than usual. Did anyone else think that when watching the special? It was great to see Peter back in the role, since Dimentions In Time and I was so excited about the special airing at the time back in 2007.

Oh by the way I think the Big Finish audio Spare Parts is one of the best cybermen stories out there. Its the only Fifth Doctor audio I've listened to so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment